Thursday, January 5, 2012

Da na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!

Did you sing the title of this post in your mind {or even better, out loud}?? I sure did!

For Christmas I made Jackson this cool little boys shirt.  I think my husband felt like it was the first time I used my craft talents for good {you know, manly stuff} instead of for evil {like spending all our money at JoAnn's}.



I got the inspiration for this shirt from a similar shirt that I found on Pinterest.  The link and several Google searches took me nowhere so I had to wing it.  I played around in Microsoft Paint to create the image and then I used my Sure Cuts A Lot program and Cricut to cut out a freezer paper stencil.  I painted the masks using a metallic gold craft paint.  I got the black shirt from Hobby Lobby for $3.

Jackson has no idea who Batman is but he likes the shirt.  I think he gets the vibe that in the future he and dad will be spending many a Saturday morning bonding over these two dudes.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...